What little boy doesn't like legos? They've been popular at our house and we miss Lego Land at Mall of America. We found this car dealership here that has a lego city up for a couple of months. A man and his son build these and take them places for people to enjoy. This one took 500 hours to build. They give a list of things to find. It was a fun little outing to get the kids away from the electronics this winter break. (And it hardly feels like winter...it's been 50's - 60's...so nice!)



I also had promised Isaac that we would take his brothers to the mall with him and ride the train during break. They are getting a little old for such things but some enjoyed it and others pretended to like it for Isaac's sake!

While there, we had 5 pairs of glasses adjusted and fixed up with new screws and nose pads. Some had become quite a mangled mess after some wrestling matches. I'm surprised how well they bend back into shape.
I love Legos! That is amazing!
ReplyDelete