Saturday, July 25, 2009

CELEBRATION!

July is a very busy month! 4 of the 6 of us have birthdays in July. We have had our fill of cake. Matthew turned 9 and was thrilled to get some more SPY gear - being a spy is all he talks about these days. Noah turned 6 and got the Bumblebee Transformer voice changer helmet and blaster. Isaac is no longer a baby. He turned 2 and loved his Elmo and Pooh cards that sang to him. This is the first year I haven't made the boys cakes myself. We got them at Sam's club...they were too cute to pass up.





5 comments:

  1. So fun! Those cakes are really cute, Logan would be jealous of that spider man one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to all the Zenn members who had a birthday in July... including MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cakes! Happy birthday to all the Julyers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b-day to all! I love that ELMO cake, do they make cookie monster ones? Did you special order it or just pick it up there?

    Melissa S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if they do cookie monster. I ordered it...they only need 24 hours notice. Sometimes you can get lucky though and they have them ready to buy in the store.

    ReplyDelete