Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vacation

We recently had a family reunion in Iowa with all of Mike's family. We had a ladder golf tournament, caught lightening bugs, swam, rode the carousel and ate a lot of food! Then we moved on to Nauvoo to visit some church history sites including Carthage Jail and saw the wonderful pageant about the building of the Nauvoo temple. We rode the wagon pulled by the horses and then the wagon pulled by the oxen. We played games and celebrated Matthew's 9th birthday at a little Mexican Restaurant in Keokuk. Here are some highlights...










5 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast!

    I love you guys! So glad you are doing this.

    Kids are freakin' old! Can't wait to see them and you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trip. Way to go on joining the bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog! Maybe someday, I'll get my pics posted from the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging. I want to do this vacation, sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete