
Matthew and "Timmy" are waiting for yet another Doctor appointment...the story of their lives. Yes, Timmy comes everywhere with us these days. Matthew takes excellent care of Timmy.
We received more "Matthew is doing fantastic! I can't believe the difference!" this week. I love to hear it!
These days though, our decisions are much more tough than they used to be. It was so easy to say, yes! Do this surgery to keep my baby alive. Now, we are faced with doctors having a difference of opinion on treatment and our personal preferences and I don't know what to do. (I think we have too many "bosses" ...that's the problem!)
Do we do the vaccine, help with the growth, give extra meds, do sub q or IV, add 4 more professionals into the mix, pull him out of gym??? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!
I'm sure none of you were aware (so maybe I shouldn't let out the secret) that I HATE making decisions! I guess someone has got to do it.

That's why you have little ol' me. I'm pretty sure I promised you in heaven that I would come after you for the sole purpose of helping you make decisions.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. But you know I always have an opinion that I am happy to share. :)
I hate decision making too!I always try to keep all the options open as long as possible.
ReplyDeleteSo Becky.... Let me help you!! Your "Thorpe" genes give you the ability to have a plethora of opinions for EVERYONE else.... you know.... if they need them, want them(or not)... (and Sara confirmed that with her comment)... but very little ability to actually make a decision for yourself! It's why we all know so much... although some call it "know it alls".... no truth is... I'll do research for months to just change toothpaste. And while I'm doing research on toothpaste I find out SO MUCH other stuff. You know.... just so I have more opinions. But I still have the same toothpaste!!! It's annoying.... but you're in good company. But then.... that's just my opinion!!
ReplyDelete