Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday's Memory 10

I'm not going to write a memory so much today...it is Thanksgiving week. We have spent many holidays in the hospital; Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, several 4th of Julys, and several birthdays. While many blessings and miracles occurred during these times, I don't want to remember any of that right now. My sister and family are here and nobody is in the hospital (maybe I shouldn't say that yet or it might happen!) SO we are going to focus on making new, happy, & fun memories this week.

Things are moving along...we are becoming adjusted to the new changes in our lives. Even if there was time to, I couldn't stop and think about it too much or I would be a lump on the couch. We so appreciate the prayers on our behalf...we can feel them working. We are very blessed. I was given the opportunity to speak at Relief Society meeting this week and the topic was How my testimony has been a blessing to me. That was a wonderful thing to reflect on. I am truly blessed!

On a side note...we did finish the bathroom in time for guests...the pictures aren't that great because of the small space so they don't do it justice. I must say, we did a great job for our first bathroom remodel! I am SOOOOO glad that it is done...FINALLY!









3 comments:

  1. That bathroom looks amazing. Wow... you guys really did a great job. And we'll pray for no hospitals for the Zenn family this Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come and use the bathroom at your house... today around 11am. Does that work for you? I don't mind waiting if there is a line ;)

    ReplyDelete