4 years ago
Saturday, February 13, 2010
2 more weeks!
The JDRF walk is in 2 weeks! It sounds like they are close to finding a cure for Juvenile Diabetes and we are so excited about that! If you haven't already, please consider helping us reach our goals for the walk. You can click on the link to the right. If you already have been so generous, THANK YOU!!!!! We know times are tough for everyone these days. Isaac continues to be a trooper with his shots and has even started doing almost all of the blood testing himself this week. He just needs help aiming on his finger. His blood sugars have been all out of whack though the last 2 weeks and I can't tell you how frustrating that is. It would be so awesome to have a cure in Isaac's lifetime. We did get good news this week that so far there is no sign of Celiac Disease or Thyroid issues with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a trooper!! I hope someday I'm as brave as your kids are!
ReplyDelete