Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dread!

You know that kind of sick, yucky feeling you used to get when you had to go back to school after a nice break...I'm feeling that now. Maybe you liked school, but not me. I don't want my kids to go back to school. We had a good week together and it wasn't long enough. I am dreading trying to get the house back in shape for showings again feeling like, what's the point? It is hard not knowing what the Lord has planned for you and when He thinks He might let that plan begin to unfold. We are very happy in MN, even with all of the snow and cold, but knowing that change is coming...I would like to just get it over with already!

Everyone has remained somewhat healthy...little colds here and there. Matthew is doing awesome with his GH shots. He does them all by himself. He did have fluid build up after the first few days (Surprise! Surprise! The doctor even tried to tell me on the phone that this is a rare side effect and with starting on a smaller dose, shouldn't really happen...HA! This is Matthew we are dealing with!) Anyway, we stopped for a few days and then started back on an even smaller dose and he is doing great!

It was a sad day today! Our baby graduated from Nursery and started Sunbeams. How can he be that old?!? Where has the time gone?!? We are officially OLD!

Mike and I enjoyed a much needed VACATION, I mean, house hunting trip to Georgia in December. We've never left the kids before. It's not easy taking on THESE four boys for a week but Grandma and Grandpa were brave enough for the job and did wonderfully! We are SO grateful to them!!! We were able to get a good sense of the area, where we would like to live, and were able to find all of the hospitals and schools we will need. Unfortunately, the trip only made me less excited about moving there! It will be quite an adjustment for us.

And finally, some fun pictures of the last few weeks.








Wishing you all a very HAPPY new year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still not excited for you to be leaving either. I guess that I will just have to get used to the idea that I have a friend in Atlanta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bytheway, you are old. I am sure that things will work out with the move and everything. Blessings you probably didn't even realize you needed will come. Good luck with the waiting, that is the hard part I think too. Oh, and thanks for always commenting on my blog. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of the kids! Hang in there! Maybe the saying "The best is yet to come" applies to this move.

    ReplyDelete