Monday, September 26, 2011

Funnies

I love hearing Dylanisms and other such funny kid sayings so I'm sharing some from Isaac from this last week.

Isaac to Daddy
"If we didn't have arms, hands, feet, or a face, and were orange; we'd be carrots."
Then while Daddy was telling me this story, Isaac added:
"Yeah, AND bones, and muscles and a brain."

Isaac was reciting the 2nd article of faith which should end in...and not for Adam's transgression. Isaac ended it proudly with..."and not for Adam's transportation."

Isaac: "Mom, come try this!"
Me: "What?"
Isaac: "This rope swing. But, it's too scary for humans, it's only for kids!"

They are always way funnier in their own cute voices with the serious wheels turning in their little heads. It doesn't do it justice to write it down.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha what a funny boy! As much as I don't want Lucas to grow up I'm a little excited for him to start spouting out random things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Alexis out for her first hot chocolate of the season.

    Me: "Alexis, how do you like your hot chocolate?"
    Alexis: "It tastes like a delicious latte".

    Since she has never had a latte, I can only chalk this up to watching WAY too much tv.

    I miss you, call me so we can chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are funny..yesterday I was telling Erik that I thought Andrew had a good vocabulary. Andrew walks by and asks, "What's a vocabulary?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lived with a carrot breeder....Isaac is right on!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete