Sunday, February 7, 2010

Odds and Ends

Mike wanted it on record that sometimes I'm crazy enough to leave the children with him and they do in fact live. He does feed them and they even make cool crafts.


When shown this picture, Isaac said "Yeah, I lookin for food again."



Joshua was part of a Colonial Museum at school for a social studies project. They worked for several weeks on their assigned topic, making visual aids and writing 1 minute speeches. Parents were invited to come through the museum. Mike and I were THE ONLY PARENTS that came! That was very sad. All of the kids did a great job!


This is what Matthew does in his free time. Any guesses as to what this might be?

You probably guessed right. The all new...COMPLETELY FAT FREE!!!...McDonald's Happy Meal with chicken nuggets and fries.

This is my favorite! I have this picture hanging up by my computer.

It was taken in 2006 (I think).
The boys wanted a re-do with Isaac in it. Here are my 5 most favorite people in the whole world! Aren't they cute?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the update... please reassure me that I'm your 6th favorite person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Tell Mike he did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRICELESS!!! Great bunch of good looking dudes!! =)

    ReplyDelete