LOVE IT! You might think I need a little therapy but I can't tell you how excited I was to get my calendar, chore chart, menu and other such things back after living without them for several months. I rely heavily on visual organization tools and I was so lost without them. Opening boxes though has been quite frustrating. I haven't found homes for everything yet. TOYS have always been my biggest frustration!!! I've decided that I really do like to organize...but...it is only fun when you have money to do it with...so it can be done right...and...cute! We seem to never have enough money for what I would love to have so we are getting creative. I designed this and Mike (Joshua, and I)made it happen for cheap. It's nice to have a handy man around. It still needs one more coat of paint so I shouldn't be blogging this yet but I am on a roll and am very excited for it to be done. We had this huge open wall and bins full of toys all over the floor.





We will also add a readig corner with their books and a dress-up corner for our little firemen, doctors, and army men.
Mike also got the microwave up for me above the stove and off my counter last week. We were waiting for a new cabinet to come in.

Everyone helps with the menu and even Isaac is learning to cook.
Very cool. Love that wall cubbyhole cabinet!
ReplyDelete