Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We had a lot of fun traveling to Colorodo and then to Nauvoo. Two family reunions, back to back. The first was the Arthurs. Such a great bunch of people! We really enjoyed our time with them.

Our drive down.

Matthew feels SO much better with oxygen in the higher altitude. He sleeps with it at night.


We did a ladder ball tournament.



The kids did a Wii bowling tournament.

There were trophies for all the kids. Isaac didn't even play in the wii tournament but got a trophy and he was SOOOO excited. He was jumping up and down, "I got 4th place!" Cutest thing ever! He loves his trophy.


The 3 families battled against each other in a SPAM cookoff.

This was serious business.

REALLY SERIOUS BUSINESS!

These were the judges.


Swimming!



Shooting is always a favorite of the boys.





I must admit...I enjoy it as well.


Lots of eating, and chatting - catching up with everyone.



Lots of cake! Celebrating birthdays and the Anniversary of the couple that started it all...Grandma and Grandpa Arthur.


Isaac and his little second cousin friend were SOOO cute. He misses playing with all his cousins.




And last but not least...Fireworks!



EXHAUSTING!!!

Everyone stayed healthy...oh yeah...except I got shingles! That was a fun drive.
Thank you other Zenns for hosting...you did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the other reunion too :)

    ReplyDelete