Thursday, August 18, 2011

School Daze

School has begun! The boys are all doing great and seem to really enjoy their teachers and classes. We haven't even had a melt down this week which is usually a tradition with the first week of school and everyone being so tired.

Not posting two of them because I just realized they are wearing their school shirts. Their backpacks were so heavy they were hunched over and couldn't make it to the bus.
This one thinks he is too old for 1st day pictures...I got a few groans and sighs.


Isaac is doing home preschool, at least for now.

He thinks we are "playing school" so he's been talking to invisible students, telling them his name and showing them his crafts he made.

Isaac had his cardiology appointment for the murmur and everything looks fine! It is an innocent or functional heart murmur which are common and totally harmless. PHEW!

1 comment:

  1. Could Teacher Mom introduce Isaac to his classmate Lori? I know that they will get along and she is anxious to be friends with Isaac :)

    ReplyDelete