I figured since tomorrow I need to post first day of school pictures, I better hurry up and finish summer break.
We had lots of birthdays. Isaac won't stop saying..."Now that I'm 4..." He thinks he should be able to do everything with Noah now that he's 4. That hasn't worked out too well for him.
Noah's Baptism Day
It was a small group since we are new here and family being so far but I think Noah appreciated that...so it was PERFECT! He doesn't like being the center of attention.
YES...my BOYS are SEWING! This is Matthew's birthday present and it turns out they all like to use it, even Mike. He's done a great job getting all 5 of our scout shirts done and ready to use.
Joshua and Mike had a lot of fun at scout camp.
We have done some fun community things but I keep forgetting my camera! We went to national night out and there was hardly anyone there, which was sad, but we didn't have anyone in our way. We sat in a helicopter and then watched it take off, police cars, food, fun. Also, a free parks and rec day with jumpy things, rock climbing, lunch, entertainment, demonstrations, etc.
This was a bribe for Isaac that he earned...to swim in my big tub. He loves the water.
Everytime Isaac passes me, he is someone new...Fireman Sam, army guy, a policeman, Spiderman, etc. He cracks me up.
Unfortunately, we had to break out the vest for a cough that wouldn't go away along with some good old zithromax. Clears him right up.
All of the kids have been fighting over the piano. They are loving having a piano again and I love listening to them play.
We'll be starting back up the growth hormone this week for Matthew. Another Dr. office I'm not too happy with. We were there 3 months ago for the new prescription and are just now getting it. We ran out of our last prescription about a month ago so hoping we don't have the fluid issue again. Also, found a murmur in Isaac so we're seeing the cardiologist this week. He was checked out and cleared as a baby so I'm sure it's nothing...they are common at this age.
The boys are looking forward to the school year and other activities they have signed up for. Life just gets more and more busy! AHHHH!

Give Fireman Sam a big hug from Sister Little :)
ReplyDeleteCool! A new school year is always an adjustment... even for adults who have to go back to work! =)
ReplyDelete