Thursday, April 29, 2010

There is beauty all around!

Don't let these photographs fool you into thinking otherwise. I'm no photographer...I did not inherit those genes...but it is literally in our own backyard.

These are my strawberry plants blooming.


This is my apple tree.



And this is my bleeding heart.
Every spring these plants faithfully blossom all by themselves. Aren't they pretty?!


The boys are watching the birds and squirrels eat from the bird feeders Matthew made at scouts.

Isaac playing in the sandbox.
These ones take A LOT MORE WORK...but still beautiful sights.

2 comments:

  1. I love blooming spring. Yeah for apples and strawberries. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.... the wind is blowing at 35 mph... it's 40 degrees... it snowed 3 days ago. No pictures of green and blossoming things please.... it's depressing!!! LOL!! I mean... good for you and it's pretty and all.... but you're killin' me!!

    ReplyDelete