Monday, April 26, 2010

OUCH!

We ran from eye appointments this morning to Target to get a new nose pad on Isaac's glasses and Noah's glasses tightened before dropping Noah off at school. We were hurrying as usual and Isaac was distracted as usual. He ran, full speed, into a giant metal pole in the middle of the isle. I heard a "ding" and looked back and he was on the floor with a look on his face like "What in the world just happened?" He had a giant goose egg in 2 seconds. So sad! Luckily they had a little minute clinic there and the doc checked him over real quick and got us ice and motrin. They had us hang out for 15 minutes to keep an eye on him and we had to fill out an incident report. Too funny! I couldn't get a very good picture of the bump and it already looks lots better than it did.

3 comments:

  1. The most puzzling thing about the situation is that he had just come from his eye appointment. Glad that he is okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shouldn't be a funny story. But that's pretty funny..... except for the goose egg of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud. So funny. so sad. I could just picture it all so clearly. Lookin back to see him on the ground. ha!

    ReplyDelete