Saturday, April 10, 2010

Uncomfortable!



This is what Isaac has been looking like for the past 24 hours. We have no idea what he is reacting to.

Poor Matthew had a rough day after surgery. We may be doing a two for one surgery in June. Have to see the Urologist again to find out and do some more testing. I think the trauma of the heart cath to his little body gave him another migraine. He was up vomiting for a couple of hours in the early morning. I was nervous because he kept coughing like he was trying to get a cast out but seems fine now...so...hoping that's not what is going on inside. Will definately discuss with cardiologist & pulmonologist though. That's the second migraine in a week. His weight has dropped a pound and a half in the last few months. Not good!



Mike was finally able to help Joshua celebrate his birthday today by taking him and his friend and Noah to the Water Park of America. Then they came back for pizza and cake. They had fun but no pictures.

3 comments:

  1. THOSE HIVES ARE AWFUL!!! Poor guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the pictures made me itch :( I'm glad that Josh was able to celebrate his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also now itchy all over. OMG... poor guy! And poor Matthew... he's a couple of tough days this week.

    ReplyDelete