Friday, April 23, 2010

What is this supposed to be?

I know Angela just did a post like this, which made it even more funny! Matthew had an appointment today, Mike was off work, and a FREE art museum that we have never been to was just two minutes away. So we went, we saw, we liked, we laughed. We laughed because we came to this and Matthew said...

What is THIS supposed to be?

We too, wonder how some of this is called art.


Matthew was amazed and can't wait to go back.

Of course his appointment took way longer than we had planned so we only had an hour to look. We only got through one floor. He did a report on van Gogh for school so we took his picture by this painting of van Gogh's...olive trees.


Isaac was not as amused.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I wish we could come when Matthew was well and I could go to an art museum with him. No one will go with me here. I have never been. How crazy is that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. Maybe kids should be art critics. I love the look of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art can be...... interesting! Jim's typical thoughts while looking at art is "I don't get it"! Maybe he and Matthew should go to any art museum together sometime and the rest of us could tag along and laugh!!

    ReplyDelete