Summer break feels like it is flying by and school will be here in no time. We have spent a good amount of time at our pool, cub scout day camp, the library, park, etc.
I know this picture isn't great but we see these cute little guys frequently around here. Actually, we ran over one in our driveway. They are fun to watch (when they are alive, of course).
Here, Noah and Isacc are playing in the rain. We've had lots of good storms. You will notice a "dummy" pump on Isaac's waist there. We have started the process to get him on pump therapy for his Diabetes. It is a lot of information as we expected but I think will be so much better in the long run. He had to wear this dummy pump for a couple of days to see if he tolerated it ok before they would begin the process. It will be his new best friend...in another 6-8 weeks after our training and getting insurance to approve it. (Our insurance provider just LOVES us!)

Build me a storage unit too. Looks like you all are having fun. And so excited for you guys to get the pump. I hope that it is all we think it is cracked up to be.
ReplyDeleteI love the organization, and the water, and the critter, and Isaac's new best friend. I love it all :)
ReplyDeleteBecky, hey there! I was just reading through your blog and I must say that you have very handsome boys!! Thanks for sharing your life, you are an inspiration to me!
ReplyDelete-Sara Clint